Procore is the only comprehensive cloud-based construction project management platform with an out-of-the-box integration with Sage Intacct®.
Connect your accounting and project management within Procore and provide field teams untethered access to financial data. Eliminate double-entry and give project managers one-click access to accurate job costing information on the construction site. With the Procore + Sage Intacct® integration you can have confidence in your financial data to make the best in-the-field decisions while giving accounting peace of mind as they retain full control over data pushed into accounting.
With the Procore + Sage Intacct® integration, you can:
- Save time and labor by streamlining the approval process of time-sensitive tasks such as commitments and change orders.
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to Sage Intacct®.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to Sage Intacct®||Imports data from Sage Intacct® to Procore||
|COST CODES 1
|COST CODES (TASKS)
|SUB JOBS||SUB JOBS|
SUBCONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS
SUBCONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)||COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS|
|DIRECT COSTS||GENERAL LEDGER
PC COST TYPES (CUSTOM)
PC ACCOUNT TYPE (CUSTOM)
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED 2,3||BILL PAYMENTS|
1 Project level cost codes must be added to the project from the Company level ERP Standard Cost Code List. New cost codes must be created in your ERP system, and cannot be created in Procore. Custom WBS Segments are NOT supported.
2 Only available in the United States at this time.
3 Export of payment records from Procore to
at (products/online/user-guide/company-level/erp-integrations/sage-intacct/sage-intacct-detailed-data-mapping), /content/body/div/p/em/span/span, line 1, column 1
at (products/online/user-guide/company-level/erp-integrations/sage-intacct/about), /content/body/div/div/pre, line 2, column 10
- Subscribe to Web Services in Sage Intacct®
- Subscribe to Construction in Sage Intacct®
Procore's current integration with Sage Intacct® includes the following features:
- Synchronization of Sage Intacct® cost codes, cost types, and job costs between Sage Intacct® and Procore.
- Create commitments and commitment change orders in Procore where each line item uses Sage Intacct® cost codes and cost types.
- Export 'Approved' commitments (a.k.a., subcontracts and change orders) and subcontract change orders from Procore to Sage Intacct®.
- Built-in approval workflows for commitments and commitment change orders where designated accountants can approve/reject them in Procore; approved commitments are pushed directly from Procore to your Sage Intacct® database.
- Link a Sage Intacct® vendor and ID with a matching company in Procore's Directory tool.
- Create a vendor in Sage Intacct® by exporting a company record from Procore.
- Create a new company record in Procore by importing a vendor from Sage Intacct®. Insurance information must be managed and updated in Sage Intacct®.
- Create a new project in Procore by importing a Sage Intacct® job.
- Create a new job in Sage Intacct® by exporting a Procore project.
- Import a Sage Intacct® estimate into the Budget tool on a Procore project.
- Import a Sage Intacct® sub job into Procore as a sub job.
- Create a Direct Cost in Procore by syncing data from custom fields created in the General Ledger.
The following features are not supported at the current time:
- Projects that are in-progress or created before connection of the integration cannot be synced. Professional Services for assistance with integrating in-progress/pre-existing project records are available for an additional fee.
- Integrated owner invoices and related payments.
- Import commitments from Sage Intacct® to a Procore project.
- Prime Contract syncing.
- Owner Change Order syncing.
- Non-sectioned cost codes (for example, '1234567' where the first part of the cost code does not denote a division). You must also have a standard cost code list. See What are 'Standard Cost Types' in the Admin Tool's 'Cost Types' page?
- Cost code structures using both a dot (.) and dash (-) delimiter scheme. (for example, 01-20.05).
- Using a mix of cost code tiers (example two-tier and three-tier cost codes).
- Using spaces in cost code numbers or as a delimiter.
- Cost Code Names/Descriptions have to be unique.
- Non-use of categories. Categories must be enabled and a standard category list must be used.
How often is data exchanged between Procore and Sage Intacct®?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organization’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore.
Who can authorize what?
Within Procore, any exports to Sage Intacct® must be approved by your company's designated accounting approver(s).
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.