To upload files or folders to the Company level Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the company's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- There is a 50GB file size limit for individual uploads.
- Uploading folders is not supported in Internet Explorer. You will need to use another browser (i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) if you want to upload folders.
ImportantIf you are uploading a new version of a file that is already in the Documents tool, see Upload a New Version of a File.
- Navigate to the Company level Documents tool.
- Click on the folder in the Documents tool that you want to upload files or folders to.
- After selecting files or folders on your computer, drag and drop them to the center panel of the Documents tool.
- Click the + New drop-down menu.
- Choose whether you want to upload files or folders:
- Click File Upload to select files to upload.
- Click Folder Upload to select folders to upload.
- Select the files or folders you want to upload from your computer.
- Click Open.
- A progress indicator is shown for each upload, and the system returns to the Documents tool page after the upload is complete.
- If you are uploading a file that has the same filename as an existing file, a number will automatically be added to the end of the filename. For example, the first file with the same name will have '(1)', while a second file would have '(2)'.