This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Discontinuation Announced: May 11, 2022 | Date of Discontinuation: July 1, 2022
Discontinued Support for Internet Explorer 11
Effective July 1, 2022, Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported by Procore.
Why is Procore no longer supporting this browser version?
Microsoft discontinued technical support and security updates for Internet Explorer 11 on June 15, 2022. This means it is no longer being updated with the latest technology advancements and security improvements designed to provide users with a rich and secure Internet experience. For details, see the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy.
Which web browsers are still supported by Procore?
- Google Chrome
See How do I download the Google Chrome browser?
- Mozilla Firefox
See How do I download the Mozilla Firefox browser?
- Safari for Mac OS X
See How do I get the latest version of Safari for Mac OS X?
- Edge for Windows 10
Visit Get Windows 10 on the Microsoft Website.
What are the benefits of upgrading to a supported browser?
- Faster Service Delivery. Procore can deliver new features, functions, and fixes to the Procore web application more efficiently.
- Richer Internet Experience. Procore’s innovative tools leverage the latest technologies available to provide our users with rich, interactive features that offer the fastest response times possible.
- Fewer Security Vulnerabilities. With rapidly changing technology, it is important for Procore to ensure our customer’s have access to the latest security updates, patches, and fixes for the safest Internet experience possible.
What happens if I continue to use Internet Explorer 11?
For companies and users who continue to access Procore using this unsupported web browser, you may experience:
- Performance issues and bugs that only appear in Internet Explorer 11, which will not be investigated or fixed.
- Existing features and functionality that no longer work in Internet Explorer 11 will not be fixed.
- Future features may not work properly since they are designed for our supported browsers.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.