Request a Signature on a T&M Ticket (iOS)
To send a signature request by email on a T&M ticket.
When creating a T&M ticket, you can also send an email request for signature to a customer signee. Obtaining signatures is an important step required to verify a ticket. In Procore, there are two (2) types of signees on a T&M ticket:
- Company Signee. A company signee is a person with signature authority for the company performing the work requested in the ticket. You cannot request a signature from a company signee with the mobile experience.
- Customer Signee. A customer signee is a person with signature authority for the entity that requested the labor, materials, or equipment being requested in the T&M ticket. You can request a signature from a customer signee with the mobile experience.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher permissions on the T&M Tickets tool.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the T&M ticket that you want to request a signature for.
- In the 'Send Signature Request' confirmation message, tap Send.
Procore updates the 'Request Signature' field to show the date the request was sent.
TipIf your 'Signee' doesn't respond to your email message with a signature, tap the Request Signature button at a later time to send a reminder about your request.