To delete a project level form from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Deleting a form will remove the file from the Forms tool list page.
- Any form templates that you delete at the Project level will not be permanently deleted from Procore; instead they will be located in the Forms tool's Recycle Bin tab. See Retrieve a Project Level Form from the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to delete.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Delete.
Note: This action automatically deletes the form; deleted forms can be retrieved from the recycle bin.See Retrieve a Project Level Form from the Recycle Bin.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction quality and safety tool product page here.