To link items to drawings in the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the drawing you want to add an item to.
- Tap either the Cloud / Arrow or Square / Circle icons in the drawing markup toolbar. See Markup a Drawing (iOS).
- Draw the shape or arrow on the drawing.
- Tap Link.
- Select the type of item you want to link:
- Select an item from the list to add to the drawing.
- Tap outside of the markup.
Note: Changes are automatically saved.