To create a folder in the Documents tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Documents tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Create Folder.
- Enter a title for the new folder.
- Optional: To mark the folder as 'Private', tap the toggle to the ON position.
Note: Folders marked as 'Private' are only accessible to the folder's creator and 'Admin' level users on the Documents tool.
- Tap Save.