To use the search and filter functions to find an incident using the Procore app an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the Incidents tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Choose from the following options:
Search for Incidents
- Tap the Search icon.
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the Search bar.
Note: The search query will automatically display results that match the following fields:
- Contributing Condition
- Contributing Behavior
- Tap the Filter icon.
- Tap the filters you want to apply to the incidents list page. Choose from the following options:
- Event Date
- Tap Done to apply the filters and return to the list page.
- Optional: To reset the filters that you applied, tap the Filter icon again and then tap Reset.