To create incidents on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Incidents tool.
Before you can create an incident, a user who has been granted the appropriate permissions must perform these tasks:
- Navigate to the Incidents tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap Create New .
- Enter the following information:
- Title*: Enter a descriptive title that accurately describes the incident.
- Location: Select a location from the location drop-down menu. See How do I add a multi-tiered location to an item?
- Event Date: Select the date associated with the incident.
- Time Unknown: If the time of the incident is unknown, tap the toggle to indicate that the time of the incident is unknown.
- Event Time: If the time is known, enter a time associated with the incident.
- Distribution: Enter the users to whom you want to give access to the incident in Procore.
Note: Users added to this list will be sent an email notification when the incident is created.
- Private: Tap the toggle to mark the incident as 'Private' to hide it from everyone except Incident tool 'Admin' users and the creator of the incident.
- Hazard: Select a hazard associated with the incident.
- Contributing Behavior: Select a contribution behavior associated with the incident.
- Contributing Condition: Select a contributing condition associated with the incident.
- Description: Enter a description of the incident.
- Optional: To add relevant files or photos, tap one of the following options:
- Take Photos: Take a photo with your mobile device's camera and add it to the incident.
- Attachments: Choose a photo or file from your mobile device and add it to the incident.
- Tap Save.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s incident management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction incidents software product page here.