To delete a project level form from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Deleting a form will remove the file from the Forms tool list page.
- Any form templates that you delete at the Project level will not be permanently deleted from Procore; instead they will be located in the Forms tool's Recycle Bin tab. See Retrieve a Project Level Form from the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to delete.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
- Tap Delete .
- Tap Delete in the pop-up window to confirm that you want to delete the form.
Note: This action will delete the selected form from the Project level Form's tool list page.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction quality and safety tool product page here.