To share drawings with other users in the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- An email notification with a link to view the drawing will be sent to the users. In addition, users with push notifications enabled for the Procore app will receive a notification on their Android mobile device. See Manage Project Settings (Android).
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the project's Drawings tool.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Within Procore.
- Select one or more contacts to share the drawing with.
- Click Share.
The drawing is automatically shared with contacts through a push notification on their device (if enabled). See Manage Project Settings (Android). Contacts will also receive an email notification with a link to view the drawing.