To add Phone Calls entries on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Users can also automatically save a call's information to a Phone Calls entry from the Directory tool. See Add a Phone Calls Entry from the Directory (Android).
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day you want to create an entry for.
- Tap to create a new entry.
- Tap Phone Calls.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- Call From: Enter the name of the person who called or select their name when it pops up as you begin typing.
- Call To: Enter the name of the person who received the call or select their name when it pops up as you begin typing.
- Start Time: Select the time the call started.
- End Time: Select the time the call ended.
- Comments: Enter any comments about the call.
- Tap Save.