To sync bill payments made in Yardi Voyager® with the Payments Issued tab in Procore commitments.
If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool and configured it to work with Yardi Voyager®, your project's accountants can enter payments in Yardi Voyager® against payables synced from Procore and then export those payments into Procore. This feature automatically imports the specified Yardi Voyager® payments into the Payments Issued tab for commitments in the Commitments tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To perform an on-demand sync with the ERP Integrations tool, 'Admin' level permission on the project's ERP Integrations tool.
- To view payments made against subcontractor invoice, 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the project's Commitments tool.
- To change the configuration settings in the ERP Integrations tool, 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be configured for Yardi Voyager®. See Yardi Voyager®: Setup Guide.
- The Export Subcontractor Invoices feature must be enabled.
- The Commitments tool must be active on the desired project(s). Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The Payments Issued tab must also be enabled in the project's Commitments tool. See Enable the Payments Issued Tab.
- The subcontractor invoice for which a payment is being made must first be exported to Yardi Voyager®. See Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to Yardi Voyager®.
- The invoice payment(s) that you want to sync must be entered in Yardi Voyager®.
- Supported Items:
The sync process supports the following payments:
- Check and Credit Card payments in Yardi Voyager®.
- Full and partial payments in Yardi Voyager®.
- Changes made to a payment after it is synced. For example, voiding a check.
- Additional Information:
- Users cannot edit synced payments in Procore.
- Users can add or edit attachments in Procore.
- User can add or edit the Payment number in Procore.
Perform an On-Demand Payment Sync
If you have 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool or if your company has designated you as one of its accounting approvers, an on-demand sync lets you import bill payments made in Yardi Voyager® immediately.
- Ensure that these prerequisites have been completed:
- Complete the steps in Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to Yardi Voyager®.
- Pay the bills that you want to sync in Yardi Voyager®.
Note: The sync process supports both full and partial payments in Yardi Voyager®.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Subcontractor Invoices.
- Click Sync Payments for Synced Invoices.
- After the next scheduled sync, follow these steps to verify that your bill payments have synced with the project's corresponding commitment:
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the desired commitment and click View.
- Verify that the value in the Invoice # matches the bill number in QuickBooks®.
- Click the Payments Issued tab. A GREEN icon indicates that the bill payment has successfully been synced.
Note: To learn about ERP icon color codes, see What do the ERP icons mean?