To set up the Voxer integration with Procore.
The Voxer integration provides seamless push-to-talk communication between your project team members using Procore. Voxer uses your Procore projects to automatically create distinct groups with your vendors. You can communicate in real-time and stay on task with your contacts and vendors.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Only one project admin needs to start the Voxer + Procore Integration for the project.
- Visit the Voxer website and sign up for a Voxer account from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Once you have completed the sign up process, log in to your account and click the dropdown menu on your profile picture.
- Click Settings.
- From Settings click Integrate with Procore. You will be redirected to Procore in a new window
- Sign into Procore, then move back to the Voxer tab. You should see Groups created that represent your Vendor groups in Procore. Emails are then sent to individuals in your Vendor groups inviting them to join Voxer.
- Vendors can join Voxer by clicking the link in the email invite on their smartphone and then download the Voxer app directly.
- Once Vendors join, you will be able to communicate with them directly on Voxer.