To set up and configure the ERP Integration tool, which integrates your QuickBooks system with the construction projects in your company's Procore account.
To prepare for the integration, complete these steps:
- Send a request to your Procore point of contact to discuss your company's specific requirements and goals:
- Your Procore point of contact will work with your company's Procore Administrator (and/or your company's QuickBooks Administrator) to complete these tasks:
- Install and configure the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Create a Procore user account for the QuickBooks microservice.
- Enable and configure the ERP Integrations tool for your company's Procore account.
To complete the integration, complete these steps:
- Configure Cost Code Preferences for QuickBooks
- Consolidate and Link Vendors/Companies
- Create a New QuickBooks-Integrated Project:
See the QuickBooks: User Guide for a full list of tutorials and FAQs.