Setting Up the OpenSpace.ai Integration
The following sections describe the steps necessary to set up the OpenSpace.ai integration with Procore.
- Sign In via Procore:
- Open your browser and navigate to openspace.ai/sites.
- Click “Login via Procore”.
- Enable Your Procore Integration Button:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the Procore integration button on your project.
- Link your OpenSpace project to your Procore project:
- Once your integration flag has been enabled on our end, click on the Procore icon on the right-hand side. Please note that Procore Admin-level permissions are required.
- Click “Next” when the pop-up box asks you to link the project to Procore.
- Select the organization you want to link to in Procore.
- Select the project in Procore you would like to link to your OpenSpace project.
- Export your 360 photos from OpenSpace into Procore:
- Now that your project is linked, you can start exporting photos. Click on the Procore icon on the right-hand side.
- That’s it! The 360 photo you’re looking at will automatically export to the OpenSpace photo album in Procore. You can click the link in the dialog box to view it in Procore.