Connect your accounting and project management within Procore and provide field teams untethered access to financial data. Eliminate double-entry and give project managers one-click access to accurate job costing information on the construction site. With the Procore + NetSuite® integration you can have confidence in your financial data to make the best in-the-field decisions while giving accounting peace of mind as they retain full control over data pushed into accounting.
With the Procore + NetSuite® integration, you can:
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to NetSuite®.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
Feature Set Map
PROCORE PROJECT FINANCIALS
|Exports data from Procore to NetSuite®||Imports data from NetSuite® to Procore||NetSuite®|
|PROJECT COST CODES
Cost Codes, Cost Types
|SUBCONTRACTOR INVOICES||VENDOR BILLS|
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED1||VENDOR BILL PAYMENTS|
|DIRECT COSTS||VENDOR BILLS/JOURNALS|
1Supported for US only at this time.
- NetSuite® Release 2022
- Procore Project Financials including Invoicing
Procore's current integration with NetSuite® includes the following features:
- Link a NetSuite® vendor with a matching company in Procore's Directory tool.
- Create a vendor in NetSuite® by exporting a company record from Procore.
- Create a new company record in Procore by importing a vendor from NetSuite®.
- Create a new project in Procore by importing a NetSuite® job.
- Create a new project in NetSuite® by exporting a Procore project.
The following features are not supported at the current time:
- Integrate an active Procore project that was created prior to the Procore account being integrated with NetSuite®
- Integrated owner invoices and related payments
- Prime Contract
- Owner Change Orders
How often is data exchanged between Procore and NetSuite®?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organization’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore.
Who can authorize what?
Within Procore, any exports to NetSuite® must be approved by your company's designated accounting approver(s).
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.