Setting up the Levelset integration with Procore
Levelset helps contractors and suppliers get payment under control, and sees a world where no one loses a night’s sleep over payment.
Over 500,000 contractors and suppliers connect on Levelset’s cloud-based platform to make payment processes stress-free. Users easily exchange payment documents like lien waivers, pay applications, and preliminary notices, they see a complete picture of who is on their job, and are empowered with the resources and knowledge they need to be confident in payment. The results are faster payments and less surprises.
The Levelset - Procore integration enables you to avoid risks and surprise liens by exchanging lien waivers in real time and electronically receiving preliminary notices from your subcontractors and suppliers. The integration creates an efficient workflow by automatically importing projects from Procore to Levelset and linking projects between both applications for the seamless exchange of data. After projects are linked, any notices and waivers you receive in your Levelset account will be instantly sent to the project’s document library in Procore. Documents will be sent to Procore as soon as they’re available.
To install the Levelset integration, you need to subscribe for a Levelset account. To create an account, please contact Michael Kungl at michael@Levelset.com or call at 504-613-0081. Once you have your Levelset account set up, open the Levelset application and perform the following steps to enable the integration.
- Go to the “Integrations & Partners” page accessible from the top-right corner.
- Select the “Procore” entry under “Available Integrations” and click the Install button on the right.
- You will be asked for your Procore login information and to allow Levelset to access your Procore account.
- You will be redirected to the Details and Settings page:
- Configure the settings on this page as follows:
- Select your usual role on your projects.
- Select your customer’s role on your projects.
- Specify a mapping for your Procore project types to Levelset project types.
- Specify any Procore project stages you would like to exclude from your imports to Levelset. Procore projects in the selected stages will not be imported to Levelset.
- Indicate if only new waivers and notices should be sent to Procore.
- Click “Connect Procore Account” to finish the installation process.
How the Levelset Integration Works
After setting up the integration, your Procore projects will be imported into Levelset. Projects in Procore will be periodically synchronized with Levelset, so that any newly-created projects will automatically be created in Levelset. Every project in Procore that has been imported to Levelset will have two folders in its Document library: a Lien Waivers folder and a Notices folder. Those folders will contain documents sent from Levelset and should not be renamed.
Using Levelset, you can either request lien waivers from your subcontractors or vendors, or provide signed lien waivers to your customers. You can start this process from within a project in Levelset by clicking “Start Waiver” or from the Document tab by clicking “Create Document” and selecting lien waiver.
When requesting a waiver, an email notification will be sent to your contact requesting their signature. Once they sign the waiver, it will be automatically sent to the Procore document library. To waive your lien rights, provide a lien waiver and sign it. In this case, the document will be immediately sent to the Procore document library for the corresponding project. Levelset provides you with a document inbox email address that your subcontractors and vendors can use to send you documents. If you receive a lien waiver in your document inbox, you can save it to a Levelset project. Once the waiver is saved to the Levelset project, it will be sent to the corresponding Procore project.
Levelset will send your received notices to Procore. There are three types of received notices:
- Preliminary notices
- Monthly notices
- Notice of intent to lien
Received notices are visible in the Document Inbox. Once a notice is saved to a Levelset project, it will be sent to the corresponding Procore project.
- Admin level permissions are recommended. Minimum permissions are read/write permissions on projects and documents as well as read permission on project types and stages.
- The integration requires access to the Project Management, and lien waiver automation requires the Construction Financials product line.
- The current integration works for Procore accounts that have access to only one company. Each Procore account can be linked to only one Levelset account.
- Access all integration settings, as well as the ability to uninstall, directly from within Levelset.
In the next Levelset release, the integration will provide a way to create your own lien waivers based on Owner Invoices in Procore.
Help and Support
For any questions or comments, please contact Michael Kungl at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 504-613-0081.