The Integration by Ryvit connects Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™ and eliminates costly errors from double entry. It also connects siloed teams with synchronized access to your latest financial information to gain visibility into the true project health.
- Improve Team Communications and Make Decisions Confidently. Procore automatically syncs cost data from Accounting for commitments, actual costs, estimates, and more. Providing real-time access to the latest financial information improves communication—from Accounting to the field. The risk of costly errors due to double entry is eliminated and project teams can make accurate, informed decisions.
- Work Independent of Your Accounting Team. Manage the cost side of projects in Procore in real time without waiting for accounting reports or data requests.
- Accounting Retains Control. Accounting maintains peace of mind with full control over financial data pushed to and from your accounting system.
- Maintain Accurate and Secure Financial Data in Procore. Access project-related financial data securely in Procore without having to contact Accounting or wait for reports.
The following table summarizes the features of the Integration by Ryvit connector.
|Exports data from Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™||Imports data to Procore from Viewpoint® Vista™||
Integration by Ryvit
Connects Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™
|STANDARD COST CODES
|JC PHASE MASTER
JC COST TYPES
JOB COST TYPES
|BUDGET 1||ORIGINAL ESTIMATES|
COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)
SL/PO CHANGE ORDERS
|JOB TO DATE COSTS||JOB TO DATE COSTS|
|PRIME CONTRACT||PRIME CONTRACT|
|PRIME CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS||PRIME CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
1 The Integration by Ryvit syncs budget modifications created in Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™. See Can I export Procore budget modifications to an integrated ERP system?
The following editions are supported by the Integration by Ryvit connector:
|Integration by Ryvit
Connects Procore to this edition:
|Viewpoint® Vista™ (Version 6.11.3 and newer)||1|
|Viewpoint® Enterprise Cloud (VEC)|
|Vista™ in Viewpoint For Cloud (VFC)|
1 In order to host the lightweight Windows connection service, the Integration by Ryvit connector requires Microsoft .NET Version 4.6.2 to be installed on the host system.
The Integration by Ryvit connector includes the following features:
- Import JC Phase Master Codes and Cost Types to Procore.
- You must work with your Procore Integration Implementation Specialist to add divisions prior to setting up the Integration by Ryvit connector.
- Procore does NOT support the use of the SPACE in cost codes. Whenever a phase code includes a SPACE, it will be imported into Procore with the underscore (_) character.
- You must have at least one (1) JC Cost Type setup.
- Bi-directional sync of Procore Projects and JC jobs.
- Bi-directional sync of Procore Companies and AP Vendors.
- Import Original Estimates to a project's Budget tool.
- Export Commitments and Commitment Change Orders (CCOs) from Procore.
- Import Job-to-Date costs to Procore.
The following features are NOT supported by the Integration by Ryvit connector:
- Vendor Types in Procore.
- Phase Codes in Viewpoint® Vista™ that include a SPACE. Note: Whenever a phase code in Viewpoint® Vista™ includes a SPACE, it will be imported into Procore as an underscore (_) character.
- Non-sectioned cost codes (e.g., '1234567' where the first part of the cost code does NOT denote a division). Similarly, you must also have a Standard Cost Code List.
- Non-use of categories. Categories must be enabled and a standard category list must be used.
- Integrate an active Procore project (i.e., that was created prior to the Procore account being integrated with Integration by Ryvit).
- Integrated Payment Applications and Requisitions.
- Export commitments created in Viewpoint® Vista™ to a Procore project.
- Current Estimates from Viewpoint® Vista™
- Viewpoint Vista versions older than Version 6.11.3.
- The ERP integration by Ryvit does not work with Maxwell (now called ProContractor), etc.).
- Lower than .NET 4.6.1
- How does the Integration by Ryvit connect to Procore?
The two systems connect with the Ryvit Service. This is a lightweight Windows service that is installed in your environment during the implementation process. It utilizes the HTTP Secure (HTTPS) protocol and an internal Representational State Transfer (REST) API to:
- Authenticate and verify user access permission.
- Securely package and synchronize data between Procore and the Ryvit Service.
- How often can I sync data using the Integration by Ryvit connector?
When your company has enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool in Procore and configured it to work with the Integration by Ryvit connector, automatic synchronization occurs once every hour by default. The auto-sync schedule cannot be changed.
To learn about the types of data that is synced, see What data is synced with the Integration by Ryvit connector?
- Who can authorize what?
All Procore data exported to Viewpoint® Vista™ using the Integration by Ryvit connector must be approved by your company's designated accounting approver(s). Your company's Procore Administrator decides which users in your organization have accounting approver privileges and must submit a request to your Procore point of contact to enable this option for each approver.