This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool and configured it to work with QuickBooks®, you will need to enable a configuration setting in your QuickBooks® system's Inventory Preferences in order to successfully export a Procore invoice.
Enable the 'Inventory and Purchase Orders are Active Setting' in QuickBooks
- Log in to the data file as an Admin user.
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- Click Items & Inventory.
- Click Company Preferences.
- Place a checkmark in the Inventory and purchase orders are active box.
- Verify that the other settings match the ones pictured below.
- Click OK to save the setting.