Procore's Continuing Education is a library of courses for construction professionals. The courses include recorded webinars, live presentations, and articles led and written by construction industry leaders. All Procore Continuing Education courses qualify for CE credit to help professionals fulfill their continuing education requirements for related professional organizations and state license renewal.
Features and Benefits
- Recorded webinars, live presentations, and industry-specific articles.
- Flexible, self-paced courses. Learn at your convenience.
- Complete courses over multiple user sessions where learning progress is automatically saved.
- Earn valuable CE credit upon course completion.
|Health & Safety||Industry Insights||Leading Practices|
Safety has never been more important to the construction industry. Health & Safety courses are focused on increasing awareness about safety on the jobsite and exploring how the industry can achieve zero safety incidents.
Check out these Health & Safety courses:
- Safety Management
- Building a Safety Culture: Improving Safety
- Construction Quality and Safety Inspections: Getting the Job Done Right
- Construction Quality and Safety: Reducing Rework While Achieving Zero Incidents and Accidents
The construction industry is constantly evolving. Stay up-to-date by completing Industry Insights courses that focus on current trends, news, forecasts, and innovations.
Check out these Industry Insights courses:
- Getting Skilled Labor Back to the Jobsite
- Five Questions to Ask When Selecting a New PM System
- The Future of Collaboratie File Sharing
- 2016 Construction Technology Forecast
"Work smarter, not harder!" Our Leading Practices courses are led by industry leaders who teach you how to avoid costly mistakes and establish more efficient business processes.
Check out these Leading Practices courses:
- Winning Ways to Win More Work
- Implementation 101
- Benchmarking Productivity on the Jobsite
- Lean Construction Methodologies
Our QA/QC courses focus on how collaboration, benchmarking, safety, and other areas are actively changing the construction industry to be more quality-centric.
Check out these QA/QC courses:
- Quality Performance Management
- Industry Organizations' High Performance Construction Initiatives
- How to Get the Field to Adopt Quality at an Enterprise Company
Technology is rapidly changing the construction industry in many different ways and the value of technology on the jobsite cannot be overemphasized. The Technology courses introduce, explain, and assess the latest technologies and how they can be successfully implemented on your jobsite.
Check out these Technology courses:
- Breakthroughs in Mobile Technology in Construction: The Dawn of Enterprise Mobile
- Rock, Paper, Technology
- Construction Software Buyer's Guide
- Mobile Device Program: Why You Should Use Apps and Tablets
Sustainability, efficiency, and conservation are at the forefront of new construction industry trends. The Building Science courses focus on the latest design strategies, sustainable materials, and top technologies.
Check out these Building Science courses:
- Alternative Energy for Cold Climates
- Healthy Design: Biophilia, Productivity, and the Modern Work Environment
- Navigating LEED Practices for Achieving Green Certification
- Ready, Set, Go Green!
CM Essentials Procore and presented by Dr. Casey Cline, Assistant Professor at the College of Engineering's Construction Management program at Boise State University.
Check out these Construction 101 courses:
- Construction 101 - Part 1 (Construction Types, Entities, Roles, and Terminology)
- Construction 101 - Part 2 (Project Delivery Phases, Contractor Selection, and Construction Technologies)
- Construction 101 - Part 3 (Contract Types, Contract Delivery Systems, Project Closeout)
- Construction 101 - Part 4 (Buyout, Documentation, Meetings)
Procore will continuously publish more continuing education courses. Check back frequently!