To create a meeting using the project's Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To create a meeting, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- To be added to the 'Scheduled Attendees' list on a meeting, the person must have a profile in the Project Directory.
- To view a meeting to which you have been invited, 'Read-Only level permission or higher on the Meetings tool.
- Supported Platforms:
- Procore for Android
- Procore for iOS
- The meeting must be in agenda mode. This is the default setting when you create a new meeting. To learn how to convert a meeting to minutes mode, see Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an iOS device.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Meeting name: Type a name or subject for a new meeting.
- Date: Use the calendar icon to select a date for the meeting:
- Time: Select a start and finish time for the meeting.
- Location: Enter the name of the meeting location
- Private: Mark this checkbox if you want to restrict viewing of this meeting item in the Meetings log to invitees of the meeting and users with 'Admin' level permissions to the Meetings tool.
- Attendees: Invite attendees by tapping the + icon and selecting each person from the list. The users in this drop-down are populated from the project Directory.
- Add Attachments: Add any relevant files or photos.
- Overview: Enter a meeting overview.
- Tap Create.