To create RFIs on a drawing in the Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the drawing to which you want to create and attach an RFI.
- In the markup toolbar, tap the shape or line you want to add. See Mark up a Drawing (iOS).
- Once you've placed the markup, tap Link.
- Tap Link an RFI.
- Tap the desired RFI, or tap + to create a new RFI.
- To publish, tap the markup and tap Publish.
See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?