To learn about Procore Drive's settings and how to log out of the program.
Things to Consider
- Any user logged into the Procore Drive program can manage its basic settings.
- Procore Drive observes the same user access permissions as the Procore web application.
- To navigate between windows in Procore Drive, click the "< >" arrows at the top of the page.
After logging into the program (see Log into Procore Drive), you can view and manage these settings.
- To find the version currently installed on your system, click About.
- To use a proxy to connect to Procore, click Settings.
- Note: Depending on your proxy settings, you might need to provide username/password credentials to establish a connection. See your company's IT administrator for advice.
- To change where Procore Drive stores data on your computer, click the Settings tab.
- To save any changes to your settings, click Save.
- To log out of the Procore Drive program, click Log Out.