To set up and configure your company's ERP Integration tool to integrate Procore's project Financial Tools and Sage 300 CRE.
After purchasing the Procore + Sage 300 CRE integration, this phase includes:
- Receive the Welcome Email
Procore assigns your account to a Integration Implementation Specialist, who sends a Welcome Email to your company's designated ERP Implementation Contact. The goals of this email are to provide you with these items:
- Complete the ERP Implementation Questionnaire. Please complete and return this form to your Integration Implementation Specialist. See Complete the ERP Implementation Questionnaire.
- Schedule the Procore + Sage 300 CRE Kick-Off Call. Your email will contain a selection of dates/time for the call. Please reply back to either confirm or suggest a time that works for the required members on your team.
- Prepare for the Kick-Off Call
Prior to this meeting, please complete these tasks to ensure that your Integration Implementation Specialist can install and configure the hh2 synchronization client during your Kick-Off Call:
- Accept the hh2 EULA. Your company's ERP Implementation Contact will receive an email for the hh2 cloud service. You must accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) in order to proceed with hh2 account creation. See How does hh2 connect to the Sage 300 CRE CRE server?
- Create the hh2 Service Account. For instructions, see Create an hh2 Service Account in Sage 300 CRE. Please verify that you have completed the following before the Kick-Off Call:
- Your hh2 Service Account must have full Application Admin & Security Admin access permission.
- The password preference for your hh2 Service Account must be set to Password Never Expire.
- Write down the exact location of your Sage 300 CRE data folder on the server. This cannot be a mapped drive.
After scheduling your company's Kick-Off call, this phase includes:
- Procore + Sage 300 CRE Kick-Off Call
Approximately 60 Minutes
Procore conducts a Kick-Off Call with your company's ERP Implementation Contact and designated stakeholders (i.e., typically this your company's Procore Administrator, Sage 300 CRE Administrator, and IT Administrator). The goals of this call is to:
- Discuss your Procore + Sage 300 CRE implementation plan.
- Provide your attendees with an overview of the Procore + Sage 300 CRE integration.
- Install and configure the hh2 synchronization client on your Sage 300 CRE server.
- Coordinate any follow-up tasks related to your implementation plan.
- Schedule your Go-Live Call.
- Procore + Sage 300 CRE Go-Live Call
Approximately 60-90 Minutes
Procore conducts a Go-Live call with your company's ERP Implementation Contact and designated stakeholders. The goal of this call is to ensure the completion of these tasks:
- Review the ERP Integrations tool's configuration settings.
- Provide an overview of each tab in the ERP Integrations tool:
Note: For step-by-step tutorials related to using these tabs, see Sage 300 CRE: User Guide.
- Std. Cost Codes & Cost Types
- Sub Jobs
- Change Orders
- Job Cost
- Getting Started with Procore + Sage 300 CRE
After the implementation is complete, you can begin using the integration. You can also contact to your Procore Integration Implementation Specialist for the next 30 days.
As you get started with the integration, you have a variety of support options available when you have questions or need assistance:
- Read our collection of step-by-step tutorials, answers to frequently asked questions, training videos, and more at Sage 300 CRE.
- For specific questions about the Procore + Sage 300 CRE, send an email to Procore's ERP Support Team: ERPsupport@procore.com
- In the Procore application, click the Question Mark (?) in the top-right corner of Procore and click one of these options:
- Support Center. This logs you in to Procore's Support Site. See How do I log in to Procore's Support Site?
- Live Chat. This connects you to a live chat session with a support representative during supported business hours. See How do I use Procore's live chat support?
- Contact Support. This connects you to the contact support page so you can report an issue. For other contact information and Procore's business hours, see Contact Technical Support.