To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the job cost category list in Yardi Voyager®. To add a new cost code to Procore from Yardi Voyager® see How can I add cost codes to a project synced with Yardi Voyager®.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on your company's Procore account.
- The project must be configured to use the [Your ERP Software] Standard Cost Code list, see Configure Cost Code Preferences for ERP Integrations.
- Supported Cost Code Delimiters:
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for [Your ERP Software], Procore permits the following cost code delimiters from [Your ERP Software]: hyphen/dash (-).
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Cost Codes.
- Click Refresh Cost Codes. This can take a few minutes.
A GREEN banner appears to indicate that a refresh is in progress. When the banner disappears, the refresh is complete. Once the code codes are synced, the project cost code list may not update. The list will updated after the page is refreshed.