To enable ERP Integrations in your company's Procore account so users can create new projects and link them to your third-party ERP software (e.g. [Your ERP Software]).
Procore's ERP Integrations option allows you to integrate your company's account with your third-party accounting/financial data, such as the [Your ERP Software] solution. This gives your company the ability to connect your Procore accounting and project management solution to your [Your ERP Software] system. To learn more about this option, call or email your Procore point of contact.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Company level 'Admin' permission to Procore
- Additional Information:
- Procore's ERP Integrations option currently supports the [Your ERP Software] solution.
- Your Procore point of contact must enable the ERP Integrations tool for your company.
- Call or email your Procore point of contact to learn how to enable ERP Integrations for your company's Procore account.
- Provide your Procore point of contact with a list users who should be granted permission to sync Procore data with your third-party ERP solution.
(Note: To push data from Procore to the [Your ERP Software] database, the user must have the 'Can Push to Accounting' privilege enabled on their user account by Procore. Contact your Procore point of contact for details.)