Skip to main content


Brinkmann-Logo 2020.jpg  



Typical Permits

  • Mass Grading
  • Stormwater
  • Demolition (NESHAP)
  • Footings & Foundations
  • Building
  • MEP-FP
  • Access Permits
    • Traffic, hauling, etc.

Ask Yourself...

  • What permits do I need before I can perform 'x'?
  • How long does that permit take to get?
  • What do I need to submit
  • Who do I need to communicate with?
  • How much does it cost?
  • Who is paying for the permit?


Sample Permit Tracking Log


Additional Information

  • It is likely that EVERY project you work on will have different permit requirements
  • Contact the AHJ, design team, local subcontractors, etc. to confirm all required permits and what is needed to obtain those permits.
  • Establish who is applying and paying for permits prior to requesting them (owner, design team, Brinkmann, subs)