How to view the activity feed of an Inspection on your iOS mobile device.
Monitoring the activity feed of the items in an inspection will help you keep track of who is inspecting each item and what changes are made to the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or above permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- Attachments and comments cannot be added to an inspection item when it is is in 'Closed' status.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to open.
- Tap into an inspection item.
- The 'Activity Feed' section is revealed.
Note: If the inspection is not in 'Closed' status, users can still add comments or photos to this section. See Add Comments to an Inspection Item (iOS) and Add Photos to an Inspection Item (iOS).