To respond to an RFI on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level RFIs tool.
- Navigate to the RFIs tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the RFI to which you want to respond.
- Tap Reply () to reveal the response text field.
- Tap into the text field to enter your response.
Optional: Tap Attachments or + to select from one of the following options:
- Files from Device: Select an existing file from your local device.
- Photos from Device: Select an existing photo from your local device.
- Photos from Procore: Select an existing photo from your project's Photos tool.
- Camera: Take a new photo to add to the RFI.
- Tap Reply to save your response to the RFI.
Note: Responses will be located under the Responses subtab.