To add Phone Calls entries on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
Users can also automatically save a call's information to a Phone Calls entry from the Directory tool. See "Add a Phone Calls Entry from the Directory (Android)" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create an entry.
- Tap Phone Calls.
- Tap Create New .
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Call From: Tap the Call From field. Enter the name of the person who called.
Call to: Tap the Call to field. Enter the name of the person who received the call.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.