Procore's Project level Commitments tool is designed to summarize the financial commitments on a project. It shows all of the subcontracts and purchase orders with contract amounts and approval statuses. Due to the sensitive nature of a project's Commitments data, this tool can only be accessed by individuals who have been granted 'Admin' level permission to the tool.
- VIEW THE FEATURES
- View and filter a detailed list of all the financial commitments (e.g., subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.) on a project.
- Create Invoices, Purchase Orders, and Subcontracts and share
- Add 'Standard' level users to a distribution group to share relevant commitment information with that group by email.
- Print and export information to PDF.
- Allow vendors to create and submit their American Institute of Architects (AIA) progress billings.