To download files from the Documents tool in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions to a project's Documents tool in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Drive is the best option for bulk downloads.
- Before you download a file to your local computer, you may want to view it by double-clicking the file.
- Multi-select items by holding down SHIFT or CONTROL keys on your keyboard while clicking on files.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select a company and project in Procore Drive.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Find the specific folder that you want to download files from.
You can navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.
- Click the file that you want to download.
You can right-click the file you want to download and click Download, click the <> icon next to the file or version of the file , or:
- Click the Download to... button on the file overview page.
- You can either download only the most recent version of the file or all previously uploaded versions of the file. Depending on your download preference, click either the Download latest version to... or Download all versions to... button.
- Specify the location on your local computer to which the selected file(s) will be downloaded. (Note: You may find it necessary to create a new folder on your local computer instead of selecting an existing folder.)
- Click OK after you have selected the desired folder.