To download files from Procore Drive.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Expand or contract folders in your Procore Drive until you find the specific folder from which you want to download files. ( Note : You may navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.)
- Click the file you wish to download.
You may right click the file you wish to download and click Download, click the <> icon next to the file or version of the file , or...
- In the file overview page in Procore Drive, click the Download to... button at the top of the right window.
- You can either download only the most recent version of the file or all previously uploaded versions of the file. Depending on your download preference, click either the Download latest version to... or Download all versions to... button.
- Specify the location on your local computer to which the selected file(s) will be downloaded. (Note: You may find it necessary to create a new folder on your local computer instead of selecting an existing folder.)
- Click OK after you have selected the desired folder.