To delete a folder or file in Procore Drive
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions the Documents tool.
- Select multiple items by holding down "Shift" or "Control" (CTRL) while clicking the desired files.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- Although you can delete a file in Procore, it's Procore's policy to never permanently delete customer data. Deleted files or folders are relocated to the Recycle Bin and can be recovered, if necessary. In some unique situations, you may need a folder/file to be permanently deleted from our databases. In such cases, please contact your Procore point of contact.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Expand or contract folders in Procore Drive's file tree until you have selected the specific folder or file within a folder that you wish to delete. (Note: You can navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.)
You may right click any file/folder in the file tree to delete it, or...
- In the right hand viewer, double click the file you wish to delete.
- In the file Overview window, click Delete and confirm the action in the validation pop-up window to perform the action.