To edit a T&M ticket.
If you need to update a ticket, most users can update the tickets they created. If your user account has been granted 'Admin' level permissions, you can update any ticket on the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit a T&M ticket you created, 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the T&M Tickets tool.
- To edit all T&M tickets, 'Admin' level permissions on the T&M Tickets tool.
- Additional Information:
- Important! Editing the 'Labor', 'Equipment', or 'Material' sections will remove any signatures and will require the ticket to be verified again.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool.
- Click Edit next to the T&M ticket you want to modify.
- You have the following options when editing:
- Edit: Click on a field to enter or select new information.
- Delete: Click the delete icon across from a line item in a section to remove it.
- Add: Click Add to add a line item to a section.
- Update the T&M ticket information as needed.
For descriptions of each field on a T&M ticket, see Create a T&M Ticket.
- Click Update.