To edit a T&M ticket.
If you need to update a T&M ticket, most users can update the tickets they created. If your user account has been granted 'Admin' level permissions, you can update any ticket on the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit a T&M ticket you created, 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the T&M Tickets tool.
- To edit all T&M tickets, 'Admin' level permissions on the T&M Tickets tool.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool.
- Locate the ticket to modify. Then click the Edit button.
- If a ticket is in the 'Approved' status, Procore displays a caution message. If you want to continue, click the Edit button.
- Keep in mind that if you edit entries in the Labor, Materials, or Equipment sections on an approved ticket, Procore removes all approval signatures and you will need to request new signatures. See Request a Signature on a T&M Ticket.
- Under General Information, you can edit these fields:
- Ordered By: Select the user who made the request from the drop-down list. You can select one (1) name from the list. To appear in the list, the person must have a user account in the project's Directory tool. See Add a User Account to the Project Directory.
- Location: Select the location where the work associated with the T&M ticket will be performed. Users granted the appropriate permissions will have the option to click Create New Location button. See Add Tiered Locations to a Project.
- Reference #: Enter a reference number (such as a change order number) to associate with the T&M ticket.
- Performed On*: This field defaults to the current day. Click on the field and select a date from the calendar to change it.
- Status: T&M Tickets are automatically set to the 'In Progress' status when created, but will update to the 'Ready for Review' status when the ticket has been signed by the Company Signee. When the Customer Signee has signed and verified the ticket, the status will update to 'Field Verified'.
- Description of Work*: Enter a short description of the work for the T&M Ticket.
- In the Labor, Materials, and Equipment sections, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit: Click any cell to enter or select new information.
- Delete: Click the Delete icon to remove the line item.
- Add: Add a new line item by entering data in the cells. Then click the Add button.
- Click Update.
The system updates the ticket. If you edited entries in the Labor, Materials, and Equipment section, the ticket's status changes to 'In Progress' and you will need to request new approval signatures. See Request a Signature on a T&M Ticket.