To set advanced preferences for the Company level Schedule tool in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Schedule tool.
- Navigate to the company's Schedule tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click the Permissions Table link.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's access permission level, see Manage Project Permissions Templates.