To set advanced preferences for the Company level Schedule tool in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the company's Schedule tool.
- Navigate to the company's Schedule tool.
This reveals the All Project Schedules page.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click the Permissions Table link.
This reveals the 'User Permissions for Schedule' page.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.