To invite companies to prequalify from the Company Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
Note: These permissions allow a user to "Invite to Prequalify" and "Invite New Users to Procore".
- 'Admin' on the company's Prequalifications tool.
- 'Standard' or higher permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only invite a user to 'Prequalify' if they are associated with a company.
- When an invitation is sent, the recipient will receive the latest version of the Prequalification form.
- Only users that have been invited by the solicitor can access the Prequalification form on Procore.
- More than one user per company can be invited to prequalify and each user will have access to the one form for their company.
- Invitation Guidelines:
- If a user has not been invited to Prequalify, a 'Prequalify' button will appear for the user in the Company Directory.
- If a user has been invited to Prequalify, a 'Re-Qualify' button will appear in the Company Directory.
- Users will be sent a reminder email until they submit their prequalification form.
- If a status has already been set and the 'Re-Qualify' button is clicked, the status will reset to 'Not Assigned' and a new prequalification form is sent to be resubmitted.
- If a user has not been invited to Procore and you click 'Prequalify', the user will receive an invitation email to Procore and an invitation email to Prequalify.
- Navigate to the company's Prequalifications tool.
- Click Invite to Prequalify.
This directs you to the Company Directory tool.
- On the 'Users' tab, locate the user you want to invite to Prequalify.
- Use the Search and Filter options to narrow your results.
- You can bulk invite users. See Bulk Invite Companies to Prequalify.
- Click Prequalify.
A banner appears at the top of the page confirming a prequalification invitation email has been sent.