This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: December 4, 2023
Modernized Project Level Schedule Settings
Procore has released several design changes to the project-level Schedule tool settings. These updates provide you with a more consistent and optimized experience when configuring settings for your project-level schedules in Procore. Please see Configure Advanced Settings: Project Schedule for more details.
Updated Navigation Menu
- Previously on the right side of the screen, the new navigation menu is now on the left side and has a modernized look.
New General Tab
- The new 'General' tab now contains schedule settings for functionality and project tasks.
- 'Display Resource names on calendar' and 'Enable Filtering by person' have been removed. These options are available while viewing your project calendars.
New File Management Tab
- The new file management tab simplifies options for uploading and updating schedules, while also reducing unnecessary steps when importing your schedule by giving you the option to import all files regardless of their filename.
- New 'Upload via Browser' button.
- Available file import history that also shows who imported the file as well as any errors.
Updated Email tab
- Formerly called 'Email Settings', this tab is now called 'Email Distribution' and has a new look.
Modernized Permission Settings
- Formerly called 'Permissions Table', permission settings are now called 'User Permissions' and have a modernized look.