To view My Time entries on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- You must be marked as an employee of your company to see My Time as an option on your project. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Daily Log, Company Timecard, and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the My Time tool from an iOS device.
- Tap one of the following subtabs:
- Day: This view displays your My Time entries for the date selected.
- Work Week: This view displays your My Time entries for the work week selected.
- Locate and tap a time entry to view more details.