View My Time Entries (iOS)
To view My Time entries using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher the Company level Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Daily Log, Company Timecard, and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Add a My Time Entry (iOS)
- To see My Time as an option on your project, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- Navigate to the My Time tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap one of the following tabs:
- Day: This view displays your My Time entries for the date selected.
- Work Week: This view displays your My Time entries for the work week selected.
- Locate and tap a time entry to view more details.