To create project announcements on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Home tool.
- Additional Information:
- Announcements can be sent to project users and members of distribution lists created in the project's Directory tool. See Add a Distribution Group to the Project Directory.
- In order for users to receive a push notification for an announcement, they must have push notifications enabled, and they must be logged in to the Procore app on their mobile device.
- You will not receive a push notification for an announcement if you create an announcement and include yourself as a recipient.
- Navigate to the Announcements tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus (+) icon.
- Tap Distribution Groups or Users to select one or more recipients to send the announcement to. Then tap Done.
Note: Each member of the distribution group(s) will receive the announcement on their mobile device.
- Tap the Title and Body fields to enter a title and message for the announcement.
- Tap Send.