Search Contextually within Specifications (Android)
To search within a specification section in the Specifications tool to find a keyword or phrase from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Specifications tool.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Specifications tool from your Android device.
- Search for or tap on the specification section within which you want to search. See Search for Specifications.
- Tap Search .
- Type the key word or phrase you want to locate within the specification section.
Note: The word or phrase you entered with be highlighted.
- Tap a result beneath the search bar to navigate directly to the keyword or phrase within the specification section.