To view inclusions and exclusions for subcontracts on your Android mobile device.
When creating subcontracts, it is important to explicitly state what is included and not included in the agreement. To ensure this information is captured and documented, the Commitments tool provides an Inclusions and Exclusions field in the commitment contract:
- Inclusions describe the actions, items, services, and tasks that are included in the scope of work.
- Exclusions describe the actions, items, services, and tasks that are not included in the scope of work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's Commitments tool using the Procore app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the subcontract for which you want to view inclusions or exclusions.
- Tap Inclusions to view the inclusions for the subcontract.
- Tap Exclusions to view the exclusions for the subcontract.