To add integrated Standard Cost Types to your Procore account so users can use those cost types on projects integrated with Yardi Voyager®).
Projects integrated with Yardi Voyager® require the use of cost codes and cost types which come from the company-level lists of Yardi Voyager® standard cost codes and Yardi Voyager® standard cost types. Cost types map back to the cost code in Yardi Voyager®.
Your Procore integration implementation specialist should set up an initial list of Yardi Voyager® standard cost types for you. However, you may need to add to that list as your use of cost codes in Yardi Voyager® changes over time; if you want new cost codes from Yardi Voyager® to appear in the list of Yardi Voyager® standard cost types in Procore, they will need to be added manually. Those manual steps must be performed with the help of your Procore point of contact.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Company level 'Admin' permission to Procore
- Additional Information:
- Procore's ERP Integrations option currently supports the Yardi Voyager® solution.
- Your Procore point of contact must enable the ERP Integrations tool for your company.
- Call or email your Procore point of contact to learn how to add new cost codes from Yardi Voyager® to your Procore list of Yardi Voyager® standard cost types.
- Provide your Procore point of contact with the details of the new Yardi Voyager® cost codes to be added, including:
- An abbreviation for the Yardi Voyager® cost code. This must match exactly how the cost code appears in the budget of your jobs in Yardi Voyager®.
- A name for the Procore standard cost type. This will be the display name in Procore.
- A type for the Procore standard cost type. This provides an additional level of categorization for the cost type. Options include: equipment; materials; commitments; owner cost; professional services; and other.