To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the cost code list that's defined in Yardi Voyager® on the Job.
If you (or someone at your company) updates the Category Codes or Cost Codes on the budget in Yardi Voyager®, you can use the steps below refresh those changes to a project's cost code list.
Let's say your company's Procore account is configured to use the ERP Integrations tool with Yardi Voyager®. When you initially set up the ERP Integration, you and your Procore point of contact successfully synced the cost codes from your Yardi Voyager® system with the Yardi Voyager® Project Cost Code list in Procore's Company level Admin tool.
Now, your accounting team has recently added a new cost code to your 'Job' in Yardi Voyager®. Assuming the new cost code in Yardi Voyager® is synced with the Yardi Voyager® Cost Code list in the Company level Admin tool, the next step is to refresh the list in the Admin tool to the list in your project's Admin tool. If you have multiple projects, you'll need to refresh each project's cost code list as described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on your company's Procore account.
- The project must be configured to use the Yardi Voyager® Standard Cost Code list, see Configure Cost Code Preferences for Yardi Voyager®.
- Supported Cost Code Delimiters:
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for Yardi Voyager®, Procore permits the following cost code delimiters from Yardi Voyager®: hyphen/dash (-).
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Cost Codes.
- Click Refresh Cost Codes.
A GREEN banner appears to indicate that a refresh is in progress. When the banner disappears, the refresh is complete.