To integrate a Procore construction project using Procore's QuickBooks® Connector.
|Syncs data from Procore to QuickBooks®||Syncs data from QuickBooks® to Procore||
|STANDARD COST CODES||ITEMS|
SUBCONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS
COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)
APPENDED TO ORIGINAL PURCHASE ORDER
|SUBCONTRACTOR INVOICES 2
FOR SUBCONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED 2
FOR SYNCED SUBCONTRACTOR INVOICES
CHECKS & CREDIT CARD CHARGES
1 Procore does not export 'Customers' data to QuickBooks®.
2 Subcontractor Invoices and Payments are supported only in US Editions. In addition, subcontractor invoices with negative values do not sync between systems.
- Save time and labor by streamlining the approval process of time-sensitive tasks such as commitments and change orders.
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to QuickBooks®.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
- Easy and instant access to QuickBooks® Job Cost report by the Project Management team.
- Export Procore Standard Cost Codes to QuickBooks®.
- Add QuickBooks® jobs to Procore projects or export Procore Projects to create QuickBooks® jobs.
- Export company records in Procore's Company Directory to QuickBooks® or create company records using your QuickBooks® vendors.
- Import your QuickBooks® job costing data to use Procore's costing and budgeting tools to track project spending.
- Export data from your project's Commitments tool to process purchase orders in QuickBooks®.
- Create Commitment Change Orders (CCOs) in Procore and update purchase orders in QuickBooks®.
- Export data from Procore's Budget tool to process QuickBooks® estimates.
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- QuickBooks® Web Connector (QWC) Version 126.96.36.199
- QuickBooks® Web Connector (QWC) Version 188.8.131.52
- QuickBooks® Web Connector (QWC) Version 184.108.40.206
- A compatible edition of QuickBooks® (see QuickBooks® Compatibility section below)
The QuickBooks Connector supports these Desktop editions of QuickBooks:
|Country||Desktop Editions||Online (Plus, Simple Start, Essentials)||Pro||Premier (Contractor Edition)||Enterprise (Contractor Edition)|
|United States||QuickBooks® 2019|
|United States||QuickBooks® 2018|
|United States||QuickBooks® 2017|
|United States||QuickBooks® 2016|
|United States||QuickBooks® 2015|
The QuickBooks® Connector does not support these editions:
- QuickBooks® (All versions 2014 or older)
- QuickBooks® Desktop for Mac
- QuickBooks® Online (All editions. For example, Online Plus, Online Essentials, Online Simple Start)
- All non-US editions with the exceptions of those listed in the table above.
QuickBooks System Requirements
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 Update
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- 4GB of RAM
- 2.4 GHz Processor
Note: The full version of QuickBooks® must be installed on the system hosting the QuickBooks® Connector.
- The integration is designed for new Jobs/Projects: Projects created in Procore prior to the integration setup will not be able to sync, as is the case with historical data entered in QuickBooks® prior to the integration.
- Integrating the Prime Contract or Prime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs) is not currently supported.
- Procore does not currently support sub jobs on QuickBooks® Integrated Projects.
- All QuickBooks® Integrated projects will use the QuickBooks® Standard Cost Code List.
- When a Commitment Change Orders (CCO) is exported from Procore into QuickBooks, you cannot create a new Purchase Order (PO) for the CCO.
- QuickBooks® 'Classes' are not equivalent to Procore 'Categories'.
- QuickBooks® Integrated Projects will utilize a single 'Category' type of Other. See What are Standard Categories in the Contract Configuration page?
This table documents a list of commonly used QuickBooks® terms and its Procore equivalent.
|QuickBooks® Term||Procore Term|
|Item||Project Cost Code|