To add an entry to the Dumpster Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new log item.
- Tap Dumpster Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information.
Company: Tap the Company field. Select from the company name from the menu.
Quantity Delivered: Tap the Quantity Delivered field. Enter the total number of specified materials that were delivered.
Quantity Removed: Tap the Quantity Removed field. Enter the total number of specified materials that were removed from the site that day.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.