To perform an inspection on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Inspections tool.
- Tap the inspection you would like to perform.
- Tap the Checklist subtab.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the status of each item by tapping Pass/ Safe (), Fail/ At Risk (), or N/A ().
Optional: You may also tap an inspection item to add any relevant comments and attachments.
Note: Any changes you make to this page will be automatically saved. As you perform the inspection, the percentages at the top of the page will tell you how many of your items are passing, failing, or N/A.