To create RFQs (Request for Quote) to send to subcontractors for pricing.
Once you've created a change event, you can create RFQs for that change event to send to the affected subcontractors. Subcontractors can then add their quote for the change, which you can use to create change orders.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Change Events tool AND 'Admin' permissions on the Commitments tool.
- You must create a change event before you can create an RFQ. To learn how, see Create a Change Event (EYA).
- RFQs will not be enabled on Change Events until an approved commitment is in place.
- Contact your Procore point of contact if RFQs are not visible and need to be enabled.
- In order for the Subcontrator's name to populate in the RFQ recipient drop-down, the user needs to be added to the visibility list on their Commitment.