To use the search and filter options to locate RFIs on a Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission and higher on the project's RFIs tool.
- Additional Information:
- Use the search tool to further narrow the displayed results. The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- The filters that you apply (by selecting items in the Add a Filter drop-down list) are persistent and will be retained for your next session, unless you click Clear All.
Search for an RFI
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool from a Windows device.
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the Search bar.
Procore searches the following fields for matches:
- Ball in Court
- The search results restricts its results to the any results in the selected parameters
Filter the RFIs Log
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
- You can set the following filters:
- Open or Closed