To search and filter punch list items on a Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' level permissions and above on the project's Punch List tool.
- Any search or filter parameters that you applied will remain until you reset them,
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool on your Windows device.
- Enter a word or phrase in the Search bar. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Click Search.
- You have two filtering options on your Windows device.
- Open/Closed: Filter to see either only punch list items with the status of 'Open' or only punch list items with the status of 'Closed.'